Advanced Plasma Solutions is looking for a motivated, self-directed Plasma Engineer to join our team. We are investigating and developing new applications for low temperature, non-local thermal equilibrium, and atmospheric plasmas. Areas of application include environmental remediation, energy production and medicine. The successful candidate will be an experimentalist that has demonstrated expertise in the following areas:
- Plasma reactor design
- System design and specification (including instrumentation and analysis)
- Experimental design, analysis and presentation
- Plasma characterization
- Mechanical drawing (drafting such as Solidworks)
- Thermodynamic, fluid and chemical modeling (ANSYS/Chemkin)
- Process development and optimization
- Mass and energy balance analysis
- Grant and proposal writing
Experience with gliding arc, dielectric barrier, corona, and other atmospheric systems is desirable. Experience directing technicians on projects is necessary. Previous positions that had a strong customer contact component would be considered a bonus.
APS offers health benefits per existing company policy.
To contact us regarding this position:
E-mail your resume and relevant information to [email protected]