Advanced Plasma Solutions, Inc. – Malvern, PA
Advanced Plasma Solutions is looking for a motivated, self-directed Electrical Engineer to join our team. We are investigating and developing new applications for low temperature, non-local thermal equilibrium, atmospheric plasmas. Areas of application include environmental remediation, energy production and medicine. The successful candidate have demonstrated expertise in the following areas:
- Multi-kilowatt switching power supply design including resonant and non-resonant topologies.
- Pulse power design including transmission lines, capacitor banks, and pulse generators.
- Multi-kilowatt RF design for power applications. This could include dielectric heating and/or plasma excitation.
- Design and specification of power supplies for RF systems.
- Familiarity with applicable NEC, IEC, UL and FCC regulations
- The ability to clearly and concisely communicate findings to a multi-disciplinary team.
- Budgetary estimation at system level
Experience with DC and RF excited plasmas and/or reactive ion etching is desirable as is S parameter analysis / Smith diagram construction and analysis. Previous positions that had a strong customer contact component would be considered a bonus.
Position will interact with various employees at APS (lead engineer, executives) and may require some interaction with the scientists at the Drexel plasma Institute (DPI).
APS offers health benefits per existing company policy.
To contact us regarding this position:
E-mail your resume and relevant information to [email protected]